If you've been struggling to achieve your goals – I have a few tips that will help you achieve them in 10 steps. See my previous 2016 goals - HERE.
2. Decide which one is your most important goal, which will have the greatest impact on your life right now.
o Think about why it is important to you.
o What will the result look like?
o Other than yourself who else will benefit once you achieve this goal?
3. Visualise your end goal. (How will you feel once complete? Write down some notes - we all need something to look forward to, so see your end goal.)
Tweet: Focus on what you want: Your Goals http://bit.ly/2eX2bBh #getwhatyouwant #goalsetting #makeithappen
4. Write down the action steps that you need to take to help you achieve this goal.
o Break it down into manageable tasks
o Research the solutions that will help you
o Come up with ideas to make it happen
5. Set a deadline: by what date do you want to have completed this goal?
o Plan when you will complete your tasks: Prioritise.
6. Begin working on your steps - Take ACTION!
o Add your tasks to your daily routine.
7. Do something every day that will get you closer to your goal.
8. Track your progress (i.e. – tick the items off you task list)
9. Learn what works for you and make changes where necessary.
10. Celebrate the milestones – this can be at your quarter point or half way mark. And celebrate the victory at the end.
In order to achieve your goals make them SMART goals:
Specific – detailed explanation of what you want to accomplish.
Measurable – how will you know when you have achieved it?
Attainable – can you break it down into manageable steps?
Realistic – is it too easy or is it a challenge.
Time-bound – when will you achieve it?
You will be amazed at what you can achieve by tackling one major goal at a time.
PS: Subscribe to my blog and get a FREE pdf guide on How to be more organized!